Friday, February 25, 2011

Why Does The Back Of My Knee Hurt When I Walk

I ...... driving `......... Something dark was

; ; on Fa off!





Today I present you two new products from the same the firm Mystic Moments series before. The
Shower Cream with Black Calla and exotic bath additive with passion flower.

After I raved you here already from the delicious yogurt shower cream, had to dive with the Mystic-Duch cream in a totally different fragrance world off!
From the consistency (something liquid) and the play of color (it shines a bit) they differ. From the gentle care and beautiful foam, they are similar!





The cream bath has a light, pleasant scent and unusual (for me as Badefan he could even be a bit intense) and is foaming well. Even our more water-shy Bees edge of the bathtub is, for returning to the comforting water.




Following the mystical swimming is a well-cleaned skin, as clarified the care effect could be a bit more (perhaps even more to Shea?)!
But that's not really a problem because firm offers a wide assortment of care, cleaning and fragrant sensory stimuli, so that is something for everyone! for you too!



; So, I then dip again, entering the swimming! Ahoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment