Saturday, February 19, 2011

Dress Colour For Brown Skin

Yikes .... I am RED!

; Schockschwerenot, now I'm red !


my starting hair color:








Well, and then came the plants shade the game!


is dm for about 4.50 €






in the pack green powder (I ` s forgot to photograph)! The powder is mixed with hot water






............ does not say anything! It only looks like ......... but it does not smell so;))




children's book: From the little mole




This is so lubricated `s hair, with hood and towel and cover for about 2 hours to act!
The whole operation is a bit expensive, but there is no harsh chemical odor (it smells like stale green tea) and no messes!
When I removed the hood, it looked as if AA in the dried head (that you can bring your loved ones not come under the eyes)! Rinsing was also very slow, but I think the effort is worth it!!


`I'm fine hair, I have the` beautiful hair ... I `I ',` I have the hair beautiful! * G *











0 comments:

Post a Comment