Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bmw 328i Front Plates

quotable. [# 212]

concert tour frankfurt. everything is as before, as always, apart from the fact that we already eat cheese toasts, because I always like before, as always, more will be off. do we drink two bottles of red wine empty. in the bread factory, we set ourselves in the first row, all old people in back, the first concert for a long time without a third-of-life-crisis-risk, because it is the oldest person in space. first murder , unexpectedly, it february 4. [der heutige tag ist fueled by frappuccino.] mexican elvis , unexpectedly good, really, really good. then tim, starting with 'bad dreams', and
'album of the year' I have with the ladies sing and cuddle, as well j. that, two rows behind us, cross over, also sings at all, and makes that I feel much less stupid. at some point I throw my glass of red wine to, i think i spilled my drink. after the concert I need a little stimulation to enthusiastically work on my 'more-whiskey' intent to begin, and when the jameson bottle is empty and all instruments are given, I force all the balalaika, where the baggage the closed door opens, and at the counter actually a couple of locals sitting one of whom plays guitar, and the Danes would be also equally good at the piano. everything is just right, and all the fear, another visit could memories to ruin, is unfounded. We sit in the dark and talk and everything is fine and as before, as always, but mirrored. barely three hours later I'm sitting in the ice to the south, shaky and with many types of hangover, even as before, as always. later in the day and Encyclopedia anke a link: "there are so nights where you have to recognize you do not, so again you know who you really are." indeed.


0 comments:

Post a Comment