Monday, February 21, 2011

Star Choice Remote Programing

Spicy apple pectin questions

----- born today?

  • yes
  • no
  • not know


When did the last time ----- born?

  • yesterday
  • a week ago
  • a month ago not remember
  • I can not remember
  • I will
  • NEVER


I am a "hillbilly" and I live in a cozy idyll, far from any "Schweinkram" of the metropolis. I thought so.
But now a wave of break in. most vicious practices about my small town and I was wondering how long I can resist the or will not?

In dimly lit basement of an old building meet once a month gutausehender B. guru in tow, a mysterious silver suitcase in the so my guess disgusting "toys" are stored, used for this as the party `s be!

sneak by little women (occasionally a man) into the house, embarrassed when there stop randomly NOT VIPs .
are secretly out to women by the owner in the lower rooms, just minutes later (but it went quick (y )......... hihi) to connect with blissful smile again in `s light!





born otoxt fresh-from- B otox guru on a B- otox party!

Fie, fie who has since thought of something else!


And now my answers:

already born-otoxt? No!
When did you give the last time otoxt? Never!


............ and what are your answers?







0 comments:

Post a Comment