Thursday, February 10, 2011

Shock Therapy Pads Masterbate

a very similar scene played out about living more than three times per week in mine.


[with me as a dog, logical. the car is pretty dirty and has no radio, but it is a car, our car, crazy shit. Now we go paint the town in hiking boots to buy in the Munster-outlet, make a stop at decker cafe and then go to Bauhaus and IKEA. I own little car wants a car is so convenient for four hours. rock'n'roll. ☆ living collectively, the first: to pack up and living and bedroom, remove, clean, slow to give back. the rotated through 90 ° at bed feels strange and new and good. I expect to continuously that the posters from the past suddenly materialize on the walls freshly painted. ☆, on the advice of m.
nanoloop
downloaded. two minutes later, the new plan experiences a colleague and I on the sea of love. (They have recently, the working days.) Leg

☆ muzen and Schmidt from the café. Every morning of r. brought to the office.


"It is a long-time friend sauna? Or a nudist vacation-acquaintance?"

"how fun!"


☆ last week I'm through with everything and leave me with one and a half hours of yoga sprinkle. sometimes not everything goes. better than nothing.
the people's key.
☆ concert tour frankfurt: cheese toast. . Red the girls. a great concert. Jameson. balalaika up at half past five. everything as you want.

☆ home trip in the morning at eight. the day I survive thanks to two venti coffee frappuccino with extra-light bullet, and the evening meal preparation, I interrupt for two naps. then I sleep for twelve hours. and am still tired.








0 comments:

Post a Comment