Monday, January 10, 2011

Pokemon Travel Script Tutorials

We have a roof over your head!

The roof is on it! Unfortunately I could only clock 15.30 to go to the house and have not seen any workers, but it offered me this look on our new roof


Also in the house worked. The Sohlabklebung with tar paper (I think) was made on the ground floor.

Here is a look into the living room. The supports were removed and it now looks really big!

And vice versa: the view into the kitchen. Paul has brought us the way, a first: He peed the first time in the house! AHH! The tilt in the kitchen smelled so good and probably had to be marked ... but he has the same time got really insult ! :-)

















tomorrow at noon I'll go back again - I am very curious if something happened clinkers, but will not until next to week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment