Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Women Strangling Men With Feet

Now I have it in black and white

......... in a large monthly paper it was written some time ago:

Abstract: you (they do not, I ) are a charesmatische personality. Her big Karma attracts mostly men in their spell and makes wuschig . So wuschig stood there now, but I got it interpreted! Since I now know, I should deal carefully with my charisma !!!!!!! ; .......... hahaha


If I was therefore a "wild brush," had "to do hands full," my husband all to myself in the "eye" to keep
But since I tend to category "sleeping pill" belong, has he does not bother me with respect. (In this regard, was particularly emphasized here! * G *)

I knew that of course has always and now I have it in black and white !

PS. is one of the gentlemen present here already feel about my karma "sucked"? Then report me, I'm trying to put .....* * gggg!


PPS. The newspaper was called something with Astro ..... lol!


PPPS. And occur so that no misunderstandings that I have not bought into, our Italians packed the extra food to keep warm!


PPPPS. It agrees with me, it was the higher will I read the article, right?

You do not believe me?





Can these eyes .... äääh Eye lie? I do not think so!

0 comments:

Post a Comment