Saturday, March 5, 2011

How Do I Make A Cardboard Bathtub?

birds like that?

If a bird flew,





                                    V O G E L !!!







                              .... Again ....>






If a bird flew,



....... I'll give `s on, you know like a flying bird looks like?



sits down on my foot,




Piepmätzchen, had you not choose a more beautiful body of land from me to do?
Waaaaas ?................ You have no prettier found urgg ?....... ...... Well thank you! : (




Next>



has a note in the beak of the Netti a greeting.





Dear bird fly further
take with a greeting and a kiss,



because I can not accompany you
because I must stay here!








This is my blog advertising Internettis universe. Here you will find reviews, humorous stories (I love) and not everyday recipes. Not only new items, but STAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment