Friday, December 31, 2010

How Install The Remote In A Cobalt

2011th

it sounds so silly that I really do not like writing: it seems to me as if r. and I stood just yesterday on that hill in old-Wiedikon, and the fireworks would have looked over Zurich, bumpy with all the baggage. 2010 was packed, fast-forward, jam-packed. and great, of course. I have this year with my dirty CO2 balance how long gone, I went bike in new york and on a highway and I (often in the accompaniment of my favorite people) seen great concerts. I gedjt with matze and auflegereihe started and got good food cooked and eaten, with no replacement yoga-made, raised two tomato varieties, geranium possessed three couples getting married and my brother to see run the Chicago Marathon. and I have r. stood under the balcony of Julia after we were mistaken in verona, because the free city map was unbelievable bad. We have not fought yet, but looking at the championships in the flag toss, and discovered a wonderful trattoria. is so has to live with him anyway, always. everything - even silly detours, we do together to spettacolo. that makes me glad and happy and my pleasure and honor, is to be with him the best thing that ever happened to me. almost every minute is great with him, and in 2011 I want a bit more rest, more sleep and more particularly this holiday minutes and then a right along. I am moving house, 2011, and I will do my best, all a bit different, still making little better.


oh, the places we'll go.




0 comments:

Post a Comment